Third Party Payers Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO’s) are looking for providers.
Do you fall into one of these categories?
- Assisted Living/Skilled Nursing Facility
- Adult Day Care/Aging and Senior Services
- Independent/Retirement/CCRC/Group Homes
- Geriatric Care/Case Manager/RNs
- Social Worker/Discharge Planner/Hospice/Hospitals
- DME/Physical Therapist
Long term care insurance is becoming more prevalent and more affordable. As the number of policies grow, so is the number of people using this service. Third Party Payers Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO’s) are looking for providers.
– What we need to know!
– Why should we join them as providers?
What is the benefit to participate in their PPO’s?
– What is the Process?
Word about Worker Comp Contracts
Kensington Park Retirement Community
3620 Littledale Road
Kensington, Maryland 20895
October 23, 2007
11:45 am-1:00 pm
The seating is limited, so please RSVP Randy East 301-946-7700 or email [email protected]
Jack Davison of Right at Home