Targeting Boomers and Beyond – May 15
May 15, 2009 in Washington, D.C., at the Marriott Residence Inn Arlington – Pentagon City*
• Hot Trends in Marketing to the Boomer and Mature Consumer
• Breakthrough Strategies
• Case Studies
• New Ideas
• Solutions to a Recession Economy
NEW PRICING: Registration Fee reduced to $195.00
SPECIAL OFFER: Register at $295.00 and bring a colleague for Free.
About this special one day event:
The workshop provides new insights into how to develop new products and services in these challenging economic times. Attendees will hear from some of the leading experts and thought leaders on how to build successful relationships in this fastest-growing demographic segment which has its unique combination of needs.
Our culture places a premium on "youth". However, age 50 plus is the fastest growing demographic segment (and will be for the next 30 years). This group more than any other generation before them is highly focused on the brands that satisfy their unique combination of needs.
Receive practical advice, case studies and actionable research. All in an exclusive setting limited to 130 participants designed to maximize networking opportunities with key decision makers.
You will learn how to:
• Segment and reach this lucrative market using new methodologies,
• Develop products and services that reflect the needs and wants of this market,
• Create meaningful and effective advertising messages,
• Market your products and services in even the worst economy,
• Turn the recession marketplace into a unique opportunity for increased sales.
Please contact Dr. Leslie Harris, workshop organizer, at [email protected].