Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease: 10 Things You Should Know
Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease: 10 Things You Should Know, According to the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
1. “Old age” is not an excuse.
2. Look for patterns.
3. Symptoms can mimic other conditions.
4. Not every case is the same.
5. Alzheimer’s impacts day-to-day living.
6. Alzheimer’s disease has cognitive symptoms.
7. Alzheimer’s disease has behavioral symptoms.
8. Check out warning signs.
9. Diagnosis is 90 percent accurate.
10. Don’t just take the diagnosis and run.
For more details on this list see PBS NewsHour http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/05/signs-of-alzheimers-disease-10-things-you-should-know.html