People on the Move – Homecrest House
Homecrest House is excited to announce that they have hired a Marketing/Wellness Coordinator, Esther Kaleko-Kravitz to help support our missionary based affordable senior community and reach out to local hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and physician offices. Esther will work closely with our strategically aligned partners and health care providers to promote wellness and supportive care to our residents.
Listed below are the Homecrest Partners who work collaboratively with our team to provide a holistic approach to caring for the low income, elderly members of our community.
- Premier Homecare, provides assistance with the activities of daily living, homemaking and care management.
- Jewish Social Service Agency, provides case management and in-home counseling.
- Dr. Barwell, an Audiologist to help with hearing related issues.
- Dr. Ratner, a Dermatologist that provides skin care treatment.
- Dr. Mantoni, a dentist who provides dental care on site.
- Potomac Home Health Care, provides physical and occupational therapy, skilled nursing and are Medicare certified.
- Top Banana, providing home delivery of groceries.
- Kensington Pharmacy, provides free prescription delivery service.
- Home Physicians, provides a Registered Nurse Practitioner for health evaluations and prescriptions and podiatrist.
B’nai B’rith Homecrest House is an interfaith, nonprofit senior residence located at 14508 Homecrest Road, Silver Spring, Maryland 20906. Nestled amidst 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with its own lake, the three buildings of Homecrest House provide 235 apartments for independent senior living and 42 apartments for personal care services. There are also a limited number of apartments for adults with physical mobility challenges. Homecrest apartments are eligible for subsidies to assist seniors with limited incomes. For more information contact Maria Karavangelos, Marketing and Development Coordinator, at 301-598-4000, Extension 79.