Northern Virginia Networking Event This Week! Topic: Downsizing
In addition to great networking opportunities, this event has a fantastic panel addressing issues related to downsizing! We have a husband and wife on our panel who just downsized from a home they lived in since 1940 (thats over 60 years!!!).
Spread the word to your clients, colleagues and contacts – the public is welcome to attend this meeting as well. Bring plenty of business cards and brochures – no RSVP necessary!
- July 20 – 2 – 4 p.m.
- Sugarland Hill (brand new community)
- 1100 DRANESVILLE RD – Herndon, VA 20170
- Your Unused Items Can Help A Valuable Community Service!
- Bring an unused item to this FREE event!
- Proceeds will benefit Senior Express! Hear experts discuss strategies for downsizing and simplfying!
- Tour Fairfax Counties Newest Senior Living Community!
- Great refreshments, resources and networking!
We are also trying to raise funds for Senior Express. If you can please help us collect items that can be auctioned off – proceeds will benefit this valuable program! The topic of this event will be downsizing, feel free to invite seniors and families that you work with too.