Nation’s First Seniors Emergency Center featured topic on April 26
Join the region’s most influential senior serving professionals at the newest campus of the nation’s leading University based
academic program that focuses on aging services. Learn about the nation’s first Senior Emergency Center!
April 26, 2012 Noon – 2:00 PM
The Universities at Shady Grove | 9630 Gudelsky Drive,
Innovation: Seniors Emergency Center
Opened in 2008, Holy Cross Hospital is the first hospital in the nation to create an emergency room specifically tailored to serve a growing senior population. During the developmental phase of this project, Holy Cross Hospital formed an advisory team of community seniors and worked closely with internationally renowned eldercare experts Bill H. Thomas, MD, and The Erickson School Dean, Judah L. Ronch, Ph.D. Dr. Ronch will lead a discussion detailing this innovative project, its implementation and usage, and future development of concept.
Seating is limited for this event, make sure you RSVP to [email protected] to reserve your space and
receive details on parking and an agenda.
This event is a partnership of the leading senior provider groups in the DC Metro region:
- DC Senior Resource Group (DCSRG) Washington, DC www.dcsrg.com
- Grass Roots Organization for the Well Being of Seniors (GROWS) Montgomery County www.growsmc.org
- Prince Georges County Senior Provider Network (PGSPN) Prince Georges County www.pgspn.org
- Network for Aging Support (NAS) Winchester/Shenandoah Region www.networkagingsupport.org
- Loudoun Senior Interest Network (LSIN) Loudoun County www.loudounseniors.org
- Prince William Senior Resource Group (PWSRG) Prince William County www.pwsrg.org
- Women of Color Who Serve Seniors (WOCSS)
To learn more about this and other events, jobs and opportunities visit www.proaging.com