Meet The Region’s Non-Profit/Association Providers! Thursday, July 19, 2007
Unique opportunity to meeting and engage with the leading resources in our region – in one location!
You are cordially invited to an informational program
Thursday, July 19, 2007
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Rockville Nursing Home
303 Adclare Road
Rockville MD 20850
Representatives from the following organizations will be available to help answer your questions and provide resource information.
- ALS Association — DC/MD/VA Chapter (Fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Alzheimer’s Association (National Capital Chapter)
- Arthritis Foundation (Metro DC Chapter)
- National MS Society (National Capital Area)
- National Parkinson’s Foundation
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Easter Seals Disability Services
- SHIP (Senior Health Information Program)
- Hospice Foundation (Montgomery Hospice)
- Top Banana (Home Delivered Groceries)
- Abilities Network
- Social Security Administration
- Montgomery County Stroke Association
- American Heart Association
Give Away and Door Prizes
Amerigroup Corporation will provide free blood pressure screenings.
Certified Nursing Assistances will be provided to help persons off and on buses or other vehicles by Right at Home and LifeMatters
There will be plenty of free parking — just follow the signs…
Take the W Montgomery Ave / MD 28 E exit — Exit 6A — towards Rockville, off of I270
Turn right onto Adclare Rd. End at 303 Adclare
Right at Home
Guide to Retirement Living SourceBook