Jobs Just Like This One Are Posted Everyday at www.proaging.com
NCB Capital Impact has received a 5-year grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). The grant, the Green House Replication Initiative (GHRI), is designed to foster rapid replication of the Green House model of nursing home replacement — creating 10 person homes providing skilled long-term care in place of existing institutions. GHRI seeks to create tools to support redevelopment of institutions’ physical, operational, and cultural environments as well as direct technical assistance to facilitate the construction, operation, and quality improvement of Green Houses. Position Purpose: The Project Guide will assist the GHRI Co-Directors implement all aspects of GHRI.
1. Create real estate and financial feasibility tools for the development Green House projects (7.5%)
2. Create operational and staff training tools for the delivery of services within the Green House
3. Create and implement recruitment tools to identify, qualify, and enroll organizations willing to
develop and operate Greenhouse Projects (7.5%)
4. Create and implement quality assurance tools to monitor and improve outcome for residents and
and staff in Greenhouse Projects (7.5%)
5. Deliver real estate development and operational technical assistance to GHRI replication projects
(approximately 8-12 per Project Guide at any given time) (60%)
6. Other tasks as assigned (10%)
3-5 years direct experience in real estate development or finance or long-term care operations/service delivery and related analysis skills. Bachelor’s required, and Master’s degree preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
To apply, email: [email protected]