Events Just Like These Can Be Found at www.proaging.com
- Date: 11/17/2006
- Time: Noon – 2 p.m.
- Location: Goodwin House – Alexandria, 4800 Fillmore Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22311
- Description: Join us for a great speaker, networking and lunch. Bring plenty of business cards and brochures. Anita Ritter, Research Analyst with AARP will be talking about the following topic: Shaping the Future: Retiring Boomers and Their Impact on Society. Brief overview of the Open Road Task Force, a regional advoicacy group in Northern Virginia.
- Please RSVP – seating is limited
- Phone Number: 703-992-1126
- Email Address: [email protected]
DC Senior Resource Group Eldercare Open House
Questions? Ask the Experts and
Enjoy a Continental Breakfast
When? Monday, November 6
8 am to 10:30 am
Where? Methodist Home
4901 Connecticut Avenue, NW
We all have at least one thing in common: AGING.
We face this issue daily. So do the people we love. As we age, things change and our independence is threatened. What then? Don’t wait until things fall apart. Educate yourself NOW about the ways in which you can plan ahead and achieve a positive approach to aging. Whatever your age or circumstances, you need to think about it NOW. Join us for presentations by representatives in the field of eldercare and talk to them, one-on-one. Knowledge is power!
This event is FREE and open to the public. For information, contact Janie Hollinshead (202) 895-9457 [email protected].