Events Just Like These Can Be Found at www.proaging.com – Debra Levy Art Recpt. & AGING AND HIV ISSUES
- Event: Gallery of Art Reception
- Featuring: Paintings by Debra Levy, Geriatric Care Manager in Montgomery County and others
- Date: Sunday, February 11, 2007
- Time: 2 to 4 PM
- Place: Arden Courts Kensington, 4301 Knowles Avenue, Kensington, Maryland 20895
- Phone: 301/493-7881
- Food: Hors d’oeuvres, champagne and beverages
- Dress: Casual
- Presentations by: Mary C O’Connell, docent at The National Gallery of Art, Marcie Wolf-Hubbard of Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County
- Free and open to the public. Great opportunity to network and mingle
CONFERENCE LOOKS AT AGING AND HIV ISSUES
The National Association of HIV over Fifty (NAHOF) invites everyone interested in
learning about and addressing the growing older adult and elderly population infected and affected by HIV/AIDS to attend the 7th National Conference.
Event: Aging & HIV/AIDS in the 21st Century
“Prevention, Advocacy, Care & Treatment”
Date: March 8 -10, 2007
Place: Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill
Washington DC 20001
The focus is HIV in the context of aging and chronic disease. In addition to keynotes, panels, Congressional briefing on Capitol Hill, leadership reception, breakout tracks and sessions dealing generally with Prevention, Care and Treatment and Advocacy. Each track will include presentations on theory, outreach techniques, education, research and clinical practice along with hands-on workshops. This conference brings together health officials, clinicians, researchers, educators, consumers and advocates. C.E.U credits will be available.
For more information on abstract submission, exhibitor space, scholarships, conference and hotel registration, please visit us at www.hivoverfifty.org
NAHOF contacts: Francisca Benedict at (617) 262-5657 or Jim Campbell at [email protected] (617-233-7107) or mail to NAHOF c/o 23 Miner St, Boston MA 02215.
Local contacts for sponsorships, media and outreach:
(202) 635-0777 or [email protected] or Mary Hughes at (202) 889-7700.
Conference registration form on web site: $200 (before February 15) $250 after.