Events Just Like These are posted everyday at www.proaging.com
“Showcasing Aging Resources in Loudoun County”
The Loudoun Senior Interest Network will present the 9th Annual Senior Expo on Thursday, May 11, 2006 from 3:00pm until 6:30pm. This is a comprehensive Senior Expo produced by the Loudoun Senior Interest Network (LSIN) and is FREE ADMISSION AND PARKING to the public. LSIN is a volunteer organization of business, community, non-profit and government services formed to increase access to information and resources for seniors.
The Senior Expo 2006 will showcase the following:
- Exhibit Hall with 100 booths in seven major categories: Financial, Estate & Legal Planning; Traveling Specialists & Experts; Home Health & Medical Resources; Facilities & Residential Communities; Independent Living Support; Travel & Leisure; and Government Services. (Details attached).Special features of the Senior Expo 2006 include:
- Wellness Screenings for blood pressure, bone density, cholesterol and glucose
- Complimentary tea, coffee, cake and cookie service
- Paws 4 People Foundation with 4 legged greeters
- Adoption Booth with pre-owned, slightly used home medical equipment
- Over 50 valuable door prizes for lucky attendeesHost Partners working with LSIN for Senior Expo 2006:
The Community Church — Ashburn has opened their new church for this community event at no cost. INOVA Loudoun Hospital Mobile Health Services will have their Mobile Lab onsite for free wellness screening to the first 50 people who sign up. The Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (R.S.V.P.) Advisory Board from the Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging will be greeting and helping patrons at the Expo Coffee House.Leaders are expecting over 1,000 seniors and their adult children to attend for one stop shopping, easy comparisons, and access to a variety of aging resources, all under one roof. For more information on Senior Expo 2006, call Debra Bressler at the Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging (AAA) 703 777-5050 or via e-mail at [email protected] .