Debra Levy Legacy Fund
This year we lost a true pioneer in the field of eldercare and Geriatric Care Management, Debra Levy. Below are details on a newly established fund in her memory, the Debra Levy Legacy Fund.
The Debra Levy Legacy Fund is housed at The Community Foundation for the National Capital Region under the care of its local affiliate, The Community Foundation for Montgomery County.
Online Credit Card Donations
- To make a credit card donation to the Debra Levy Legacy Fund:
- Visit The Community Foundation’s homepage at www.thecommunityfoundation.org
- Click on the “Donate now” button on the right-side of the homepage to access the secure credit card donation form.
- Once the donation page appears, type in “Debra Levy Legacy Fund” in the section labeled “Name of Fund I’m Donating To.”
- Then fill in your name, mailing address, email, gift amount, and credit card information.
- Once you hit submit, you will receive an email receipt of your contribution. Please retain this receipt for tax purposes.
To make a contribution by check:
- Address the check to “Debra Levy Legacy Fund / CFNCR” Mail the check to: The Community Foundation for the National Capital Region 1201 15th Street, NW Suite 420 Washington, DC 20005
Contributions of Stock
- The Community Foundation also can accept gifts of stock. For information about how to make a stock gift, please contact Juliana Mitrojorgji of The Community Foundation for the National Capital Region, via email at [email protected] or by phone at 202-955-5890 x 173.
Questions For questions about the Debra Levy Legacy Fund, please call 301-495-3036 to contact our staff at The Community Foundation for Montgomery County.