AARP Universal Design Webinar – Aug. 31
The AARP Housing and Mobility Options Team will present a free webinar on home design, “Creating a Comfortable, Safe, and Attractive Home for Lifelong Living,” on Aug. 31, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST. The webinar will cover:
- Universal design and how it benefits everyone.
- Little to no-cost home updates that make it easier to go about daily activities.
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists (CAPS), how they can help with home updates, and how to find one.
- Home features and products that can increase access and functionality.
- Presenters include Bill Slease (CAPS), an award-winning second generation builder and remodeler, and Jennifer Thompson (Allied Member, ASID), an interior designer who focuses on creating living environments that are safe, functional, and beautiful for residents of all ages.
For more information and to register, go to www.aarp.org/homewebinars. Registration is required to participate.