2006 ProAging Award Winners Announced!
Guide to Retirement Living and ProAging.com is very pleased at the response to our first annual ProAging Awards.
2006 ProAging Award Winners
- Anita Evans HeartFields Assisted Living at Frederick
- Peggy Hemmeter Augsburg Lutheran Home
- Pat Venable ordinator Baltimore County Department of Aging
- Sherry Rush Accent on Elder Law, Inc
- Marge Shriver GraceFul Care, Inc
- Laurie Duncan Choices for Aging/Paperwork Solutions
- Dawn Quattlebaum Episcopal Senior Ministries
- Paula Chamblain Comfort Keepers – Fairfax
- Barbara Sullivan Paul Spring Retirement Community
- Hope Joyce-Burns AAA Warman Home Care, LLC
- Mary Belanich Virginia Hospital Center
- Diane Bishop Lutheran Community at Telford
- Rhonda Campbell Menno Haven Retirement Communities
- Barb Waltimyer Bethany Village
- Dorothy Carey Regal Builders, LLC
- Margaret Smith Victory Housing
These individuals will all be featured in upcoming editions of the Guide to Retirement Living SourceBook. The SourceBook is firmly committed to spotlighting the exceptional individuals who are caring for seniors and their families, and giving providers the opportunity to recognize those that are making their organizations successful.
We are accepting nominations for the 2007 ProAging Awards, you can download the order form at: http://www.proaging.com/proofs/ProAgingAWARDeflyer07.pdf