Innovations in Aging 2012
The Maryland Department of Aging, Virginia Department for the Aging, and the District of Columbia Office on Aging in collaboration with the National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities, the Alliance of Southern Prince George’s County, Inc., and the Community Foundation of Prince George’s County along with a host of key aging, media, and business partners invite you to join us for Innovations in Aging 2012.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
We are calling all baby boomers, older adults and their families, caregivers, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and the professionals who service them to join us.
Federal, state and local government agencies, for profit and non-profit organizations, business and trade associations, and national and local aging and disability organizations will have opportunities to get inspired through training and networking.
Join thousands of consumers and professionals from Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia for a professional training conference, consumer education workshops, expo, job fair and the 4th Annual Ronald D. Paul Companies Prince George’s County Kidney walk.
Innovations in Aging promotes healthy aging and community living for a lifetime. This exciting regional event will attract both consumer and professional audiences.
Mark your calendar and plan to join us!
- Professional Training Conference – May 3-4, 2012
- Professional and Consumer Job Fair – May 3, 2012
- Something for everyone – 4th Annual John D. Paul Companies Prince George’s County Kidney walk, Consumer Education Workshops, Demonstrations, Exercise, and Exhibits – May 5, 2012
The Gaylord Hotel and Conference Center, National Harbor, MD
Healthy and productive aging starts now! It’s never too early or too late to be proactive about healthy aging.“
- Innovations in Aging 2012 promotes planning for healthy community living and new approaches that support professionals in the field.
- Innovations in Aging will:
- Highlight new directions in aging
- Showcase new technological advancements
- Promote healthy and productive community living for a lifetime
- Offer employment opportunities mature adults and professionals in the field of aging.
- Provide interactive health and wellness activities