ProAging Career Center
Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Sunrise Senior Living|
|Date Posted||Apr 10, 2012|
|Company Contact||Heather Coppo|
As the Executive Director, you will be responsible for providing overall leadership, management and success of a premier senior living community. You will be expected to create a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends, and all team members.
Responsibilities include attracting, developing, and retaining top talent, supervising and training of a high quality team, team member relations and recognition, communication, family services, resident well being, quality assurance, financial management and regulatory compliance. Additionally, a key component of this position is the ownership of the Sales & Marketing process to ensure maximization of revenue and our market position.
- A passion for working with seniors
- College degree, administrator's license / certification and management experience may be required per state requirements.
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision & discipline of team members
- Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the community, as well as effectively price the product and maximize revenue
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours