ProAging Career Center
|Company Name||Alzheimer's Association|
|Date Posted||Apr 05, 2012|
|Company Contact||Diane Wit|
The Alzheimer’s Association is seeking a full-time Education/Training Coordinator. This individual should have experience in providing training to professionals, volunteers, family care givers and the general community on issues related to dementia. Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word applications and have excellent writing and communications skills.
Candidate should have relevant four-year college degree and a minimum of two years demonstrated experience; background in gerontology or education with knowledge of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia related disorders.
Competitive salary and benefits. Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com by May 4, 2012.
- Delegating Nurse/ RN posted 1 day ago.
- Assisted Living Coordinator posted 1 day ago.
- Director of Dining Services/Executive Chef posted 1 day ago.
- Nurse Educator posted 1 day ago.
- Client Services Coordinator - RN/LPN Position Available (Washington, DC) posted 1 day ago.