ProAging Career Center
|Company Name||Sunrise Senior Living|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2013|
|Category||Jobs for Seniors and Retirees|
|Job Type||ProAging Career Center|
|Company Contact||Jarad Smith|
|Company Email||[email protected]|
Would you like to use your exceptional sales skills to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families? The Fairfax, a successful continuing care retirement community located in Fort Belvoir, Virginia is looking to hire a dynamic Director of Sales who will focus on the sale of independent living apartment homes and cottages. If hired you will join a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. At The Fairfax, which is managed by Sunrise Senior Living, you will work at a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience. This position also has great potential for advancement!
In this consultative sales role, you will introduce and explain our community concept and array of services to potential residents and/or their families. In doing so, you will be connecting them to the enhanced quality of life and the security they desire. You will be responsible for generating new Independent Living leads and move-ins from targeted referral sources, performing external business development, facilitating the move in process and experience and managing to occupancy and sales goals. You will experience the rewards of knowing that you have made an impact in the lives of others. You will make individual contributions to the success of the business and be a key member of an experienced team.
- Your proven track record in closing sales, ability to leverage technology, superlative communication and interpersonal skills, as well as your passion for seniors, is required for success in this role.
- Previous experience with senior living sales is helpful.
- Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the community.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and at least 3 years’ of experience. To apply, send your resume to [email protected].
- Sales Manager (Inside Sales) Spring Hills Cherry Hill (Assisted Living - NJ) Great Benefits posted 1 day ago.
- Asst. Director of Engineering posted 1 day ago.
- Resident Care Coordinator (Unit Manager) posted 2 days ago.
- Assistant Resident Care Coordinator (Unit Manager) posted 2 days ago.
- Registered Nurse posted 2 days ago.