ProAging Career Center
|Company Name||Ingleside at King Farm|
|Date Posted||Mar 22, 2012|
|Company Contact||Emily Kohler|
Fostering a carefree retirement lifestyle, inspired by choice in a vibrant community, Ingleside at King Farm is seeking part time Certified Medicine Aides for two days per week from 7:00am until 11:00am and every other weekend.
Individuals must have a current GNA/CMA certificate from the Maryland Board of Nursing. Ideal applicants will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Primary tasks will include but are not limited to:
· Administering medication based on current state regulations
· Dispensing non-narcotic oral, topical, and suppository medications under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
· Participating enthusiastically and actively contributing to a positive team environment
· Taking a proactive approach to the concerns of resident, families and staff
· Creating an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and calm in the work environment
· Placing resident and staff satisfaction first
· Valuing the diversity among team members and seeks ways to promote win-win situations
· Supporting decisions made by consensus and/or management
· Leading by example
If interested, please reply to this ad via email with a cover letter and resume to the attention of:
Location: Ingleside at King Farm, 701 King Farm Blvd. Rockville, MD 20850.