ProAging Career Center
|Company Name||Easter Seals Adult Day Services|
|Date Posted||Apr 16, 2012|
|Company Contact||Elizabeth Klosek|
Innovative and experienced Activities Director with good sense of humor needed to work with seniors and adults in a Medical Day Program. The Activities Director develops and implements the overall activity plan, supervises the activity staff and kitchen, and supports the operations of the department. Strong skills in supervision, time management, organization and planning, and communication are needed. Must be energetic, creative, out of the box thinker with proven supervisory skills and drive for excellence. Weekday hours, comprehensive benefits package and paid holidays. Activities or Recreation Certification preferred. Experience in Medical Day Programs a plus. Send resume and salary requirements. No phone calls please.
- Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing posted 30 days ago.
- Client Services Coordinator - RN/LPN Position Available (Washington, DC) posted about 3 hours ago.
- Physical therapist Home Health posted about 4 hours ago.
- Live-in Personal Care Attendants posted about 22 hours ago.
- Caregivers/Companions posted about 22 hours ago.