When is the Right Time to Move a Loved One?
Date(s) - August 28, 2014
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Arden Courts of Potomac
301-980-2656 [email protected] www.arden-courts.com/Potomac
Category(ies) No Categories
When is the Right Time to Move a Loved One? -A Free Dementia Education Event-Featuring Guest Speaker Joan Van De Moortel, Executive Director at Care For You, Inc.
Date: Thursday, August 28th
Time: 2:00-2:30pm- Registration, 2:30-4:00pm- Seminar
Held at: Arden Courts of Potomac, 10718 Potomac Tennis Lane, Potomac, MD 20854
- Working with a care manager to develop a care plan
- Counseling families on dementia care
- Recognizing signs it is time to make a move
- How the move could benefit you and your loved one
- Coping with feelings of guilt
- Dealing with family dynamics
Adult day care will be provided by qualified staff. Please ask for this service when making your reservation.
RSVP by calling (301) 980-2656 or emailing [email protected]