The 36-Hour Day
Date(s) - September 17, 2013
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Arden Courts, Pikesville
410-415-5600 [email protected] www.arden-courts.com
Category(ies) No Categories
FREE Alzheimer’s Caregiving Seminar: THE 36-HOUR DAY
Guest Speaker Peter Rabins, M.D., M.P.H., Co-Author of “The 36-Hour Day”, Director of the Geriatric and Neuropsychiatry Section, Department of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear from one of the most renowned authorities on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and the co-author of one of the most popular books used by caregivers today.
During this seminar, Dr. Rabins will discuss:
- The procress of diagnosing dementia
- The latest information on treatment options for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Identifying specific behaviors problems associated with dementia such as wandering, sundowning, and the “I want to go home” syndrome
- Management techiques for these challenging behaviors
- The emotional and physical impact of caregiving on caregivers
Join us for this very informative interactive seminar. We expect high attendance at this event so email or call today to reserve your seat.