Telephone Support Group for Caregivers
Date(s) - March 27, 2012
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
301-754-7152 [email protected]
Category(ies) No Categories
There is a telephone support group for caregivers who cannot attend a group in person. It is held every Tuesday from 6:00 – 7:30 pm and is sponsored and facilitated by Holy Cross Hospital Caregiver Resource Center. Anyone interested should call 301-754-7152 to get the numbers for the conference call.
At the Holy Cross Hospital Caregiver Resource Center, our mission is to support and educate family members, friends and professionals who are involved in the physical, emotional, spiritual and/or social care of someone who is medically challenged or facing lifestyle changes as a result of aging.
The Caregiver Resource Center offers:
- Caregiver support groups
- A resource library with books, audiotapes and videotapes on caregiving issues and health-related topics
- Brochures from local service providers
- Pamphlets, AARP publications, reprints of health-related articles and information on upcoming seminars and lectures
- A free caregiver newsletter
- The caregiver telephone helpline