Savvy Social Security Planning – Free Workshop!!
Date(s) - March 30, 2014
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Meadow Glen Assisted Living
703-777-7866 [email protected] www.capitalcaring.org
Category(ies) No Categories
At this free workshop you will learn…
• 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• Two innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
The decisions you make today can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
Don’t miss this valuable workshop designed especially for baby boomers.
Seating is limited. Call today to reserve a spot for you and your friends.
RSVP to Jessica Ford or Kriste Kidd (703) 777-7866 at Capital Caring Hospice and Palliative Care