Savvy Social Security for Baby Boomers
Date(s) - October 23, 2012
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
703-330-3100 [email protected] www.larryrosenthal.com
Category(ies) No Categories
After being told for years that Social Security is “going broke,” baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. But the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
In this class you will learn:
• 5 factors to consider when deciding
when to apply for benefits
• Why you should always check your
earnings record for accuracy
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social
• How to coordinate Social Security with
your other sources of retirement income