Don’t Leave Momma Home with the Dog: Why Caregivers Do What They Do
Date(s) - October 13, 2015
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Arden Courts Pikesville
410-415-5600 [email protected] arden-courts.com
Category(ies) No Categories
Featuring guest speaker Jo Huey, author of Alzheimer’s Disease: Help and Hope and Don’t Leave Momma Home with the Dog: Why Caregivers Do What They Do, and founder of Alzheimer’s Caregiver Institute.
Jo Huey will utilize her personal and professional experience to help others understand why persons living with memory loss do what they do. Topics include:
- Learning background information regarding Alzheimer’s disease
- Knowings what to expect with the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Learning about the “Ten Absolutes of Caregiver Decision Making” which could change your approach to caregiving
- Creating positive change in your environment for your loved one
- Developing insight to “why your loved one does what they do”
Seating is limited, so make your reservation early.