“Brains Don’t Bounce: What You Should Know About Falls and Memory”
Date(s) - September 1, 2015
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Arden Courts of Potomac
(301) 980-2656 [email protected]
Category(ies) No Categories
Featuring Guest Speaker Susan I. Wranik, MS, MA, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist, President
Susan I. Wranik Associates, LLC
Breaking a hip or a leg is a major concern with a fall. But what about your brain? Did you
know that hitting your head can affect thought and memory, and even the ability to chew
Topics to be discussed include:
- Who is most likely to fall and why?
- Where do most falls occur?
- What happens to your memory when you fall?
- What is the special four-step memory sequence to keep you from falling?
RSVP for this event at (301) 980-2656 or [email protected]