Assisted Living Managers: Advance Procedures for Emergency and Disaster Planning
Date(s) - April 11, 2012
10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
301-220-1990 [email protected]
Category(ies) No Categories
Receive 3 Hours CEU
Cost is $39.00 if register before March 25,
after March 25 cost is $49.00
• Participants will discuss current emergency forms and procedures.
• Participants will discuss training your staff to react proactively to an emergency
• or disaster like team work.
• Participants will discuss preparing for a disaster both before and after.
• Participants will discuss the mental aspects of a disaster or traumatic event.
Ted Travis, Trainer and Consultant has developed emergency preparedness policies and procedures for Assisted Living and Long Term Care Facilities in Maryland and offers consulting to Assisted Living Programs for best practice.
You must pre- register to attend. Contact Ted Travis at [email protected] or 301-220-1990.