Arden Courts of Potomac presents: “Music Therapy & Dementia”
Date(s) - March 31, 2015
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
301-980-2656 [email protected] www.arden-courts.com/Potomac
Category(ies) No Categories
“Music Therapy & Dementia”
Tuesday, March 31st from 3:00-4:00pm
Music can be a very powerful tool when caring for loved ones living with memory loss. In fact, when all other modes of communication fail, music can make a connection. During this seminar, Leanne Belasco, MS, MT-BC and Director of Music Therapy at Levine Music along with Tara Parks, MT-BC will discuss:
- Overview of music therapy
- How does music therapy benefit older adults?
- What are the benefits of music therapy for families and caregivers?
- How can you meaningfully incorporate music in the home?
- Research and case examples incorporating music therapy
Please register in advance at (301) 980-2656 or email [email protected]